onsdag 25 november 2009

Roughly one and a half years later...

I was sitting here looking out at the terrible weather when suddenly remembered that I used to have a blog. It seems I got so preoccupied with a certain someone that I completely forgot to write.
(I'm sad to report that it didn't work out and that I'm single since about a year.) So here I am again. I'm back in school since about a year and doing ok. I've rediscovered programming in this last year or so. Functional programming in particular. There is something in the elegance of a well built function that just makes it so much more fun than the hodge-podge of code that is Java or .Net. Of course it requires quite a different way of thinking. I find it stimulating though. Anyway I'm off to school again to finish up a lab exercise. Hopefully I'll write again soon.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar