måndag 2 juni 2008

A nice evening

It was my first day back at work at DSV today. It's strange how even though I've been working other places for almost half a year it feels like I never left. Once I got my computer all set up and everything (and believe me it took a while. Had to reactivate my account for different services that are handled by different departments) it was business as usual. I will have to move eventually since I'm currently occupying the desk that the regional manager uses when visiting. I'll probably be deskhopping all summer. Ah well. Thats what life is when you are the vacation substitute.

After work I went in to town to be at the FHE. Not that many showed up and we ended up all going to Haga to have some Lejonet & Björnen Ice cream. All in all a really nice time just hanging out with friends and enjoying some first class ice cream (If you have never had Lejonet & Björnen I recommend it. Though you might have to come to Sweden to be able to find any.)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Glass är gott! Men menar du inte Lejonet & Björnen, eller är Kungen & Lejonet en annan?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Heh,
    Hoppsan. Lejonet och björnen skall det vara. Vet inte vad jag tänkte:P

    SvaraRadera