söndag 29 juni 2008

Where in Gothenburg? Challenge 1

It's been a while since I wrote here last. In that time I got a new computer, went sailing and spent midsummer with my brother and his wife plus some friends out in the countryside.

All of these things I will write about some other time. Now its time to unveil a new section of my blog! The "Where in Gothenburg?" photo challenge! The rules are simple: I will post a photo and its up to you to figure out where in Gothenburg I took it. It will be tricky though. No obvious shots. Answer by sending an email to dundee.michael@gmail.com. Include your name and a location. Whoever gets the closest wins.

A valid answer is a streetname, name of a facility nearby or the name of a part of the city. Again, whoever gets the closest wins. Points will be awarded to winners based on the exactness of their guess (streetname gets 3 points, facility gets 2 and area of the city gets 1, If you can describe exactly where on the street it is you get 4 or more depending on how good a description.) All photos are taken within the city limits (i.e. Not Mölndal or Partille etc.) Mark your emails with [Photo Challenge #] in the subject line. # representing the number of the challenge.

To start things of, here is the first challenge:

1 kommentar: